Many healthy individuals shed up to 100 hair strands each day. New strands develop to replace the ones you lose as part of the cycle of hair growth.
ALOPECIA AREATA: ROUND BALD PATCHES ARE A COMMON SYMPTOM OF THIS FORM OF HAIR LOSS. ACCORDING TO NYU LANGONE HEALTH, IT CAN CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR HAIR UNEXPECTEDLY AND SEEMINGLY OUT OF THE BLUE. THE PROBLEM DEVELOPS WHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OF YOUR BODY UNINTENTIONALLY TARGETS THE HAIR FOLLICLES. YOUR HAIR MAY REGROW ON ITS OWN OR WITH THE USE OF PRODUCTS OR THERAPY.
WHY IS MY HAIR FALLING OUT OR THINNING (CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS)?
It's normal to lose a lot of hair after an operation, a fever, or chemotherapy for cancer. Most women begin to noticeably shed hair a few months after giving birth.
The inherited disorder that develops with ageing is the most typical cause of hair loss. Androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness are the names for this disorder. It typically happens gradually and in regular patterns, with men experiencing a receding hairline and bald spots and women experiencing thinning hair at the top of the head.
- Genetically based hereditary hair loss (genes you inherit from your parents).
- Infection from fungi on the scalp.
- Hairstyles that firmly pull the hair back (such as braids, hair extensions or tight ponytails).
- Haircare that might result in processing-related harm (including perms and bleach).
- Hormone adjustments (such as pregnancy, menopause).
- Nutritional adequacy (especially not getting enough iron or protein).
- Tense situations (like having surgery or losing a loved one).
- Thyroid condition.
IS IT NORMAL TO LOSE SOME HAIR?
Yes, losing 50 to 100 hairs per day is typical. This is due to the constant hair growth and shedding that occurs on our bodies. This shedding doesn't indicate hair loss.
A bald spot, receding hairline, or general thinning are indications of hair loss.
HOW CAN I PREVENT HAIR LOSS?
Although you can't stop all types of hair loss, you may take measures to maintain the health of your hair and reduce loss. In order to lessen hair loss:
- Consume a balanced diet that is high in protein, iron, and calories.
- Learn coping mechanisms for stress.
- Take care of thyroid problems or other health issues that could cause hair loss.
- Stay away from tight-pulling haircuts.
- Try wearing a cooling cap during chemotherapy.
- Stop smoking. Some studies show an association between smoking and baldness in men.
- Protect your hair from sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Our hair growth oil is a great step in your hair recovery journey, with visible results seen after use. Intense Hair Resurrection Hair Growth Oil - For Thinning and Facial Ha – Hair resurrection (hair-resurrection.com)